perfectly imperfect


I choose to taste my pain and my bitter emotions,
I choose to learn from my failures and mistakes,
I choose to listen to my laugh,
I choose to walk into my darkest fears,
I choose to love even i know sometimes my love cdnt be heard by them,
I choose to discuss in hours with my doubts..

and yes, I choose to jump into my craziness and happiness..
I choose to be perfectly me....
and I choose you to be perfectly you...

and I choose to accept that love cd be perfectly imperfect...


Comments

  1. Perfect is very hard to be, one exist is the ALLAH how is creature of everything on the universe. one is the mankind not want to accept the reality and try to search but ways some time go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sane me..

be free..