my magic day

today is just one of my magic days..
i wrote my dreams on a piece of paper.. and omg one of them...i know exactly lots of good lucks involved..like my friend's friend has link to one organization, fortunately need my expertise..and friend of mine told her etc etc .....just too complicated to be understood..

i tell u this...my dream project just fell right on my lap!

how cd this actually happened in my life is just magical process..
its true that universe has its own agenda...which i hv to be honest..much much much better than ours..

walked this afternoon across bridge over sudirman street..said to myself this is not just an ordinary day..its " beautiful and perfectly lessons to be learned " day,

and my heart sings seni seviyorum...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sane me..

be free..