dreams and me...

before, i was too afraid of having one..
i said, okay..let me flow and surrender to life,
pain or fear, even joys could not insist me..
i did refuse
my mind struggled, my body was tired..
as i said no.. many times.. to them
not dare enough to visualize or imagine

i knew dream could ignite other dreams, grow and invite more to join..
would change my comfort zone, destruction and annihilation..
threat my believes, my masks..

until..
dream kidnapped me..

and yes, i am right..
one is never enough..

drinking my coffee this morning..
grinning and smiling at the same time
dream is an expert in teaching me how to forget my mistakes or failures..

make me starting all over again..
in each and every morning of mine..

Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you.
Hafiz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sane me..

u made ur own cage..