Is it my life..a controlled dream? And you laughed at me.. Ok stop reading and thinking like thats the only thing you want in life! Lets go out and have cappuccino.. I love you
Rumi. I have left my tent and being alone but ... my heart tells me how could I leave him.. he is in my soul ... away from his life, stabbed me ... Rumi starred at me ... If so. .. be like a sun.. and let him be your earth let go..shall fear not nights without him become your nights till the universes realize That you both are soul mates ...
sit near me have a cup of coffee I am listening and don't come with your laughs your smiles your jokes your cleverness or stupidity no ego mask and fakes are out of town shhh I am listening sit with me in "no words allowed" world
Comments
Post a Comment