“It is true that those we meet can change us, sometimes so profoundly that we are not the same afterwards, even unto our names.”
―
Yann Martel,
Life of Pi
Is it my life..a controlled dream? And you laughed at me.. Ok stop reading and thinking like thats the only thing you want in life! Lets go out and have cappuccino.. I love you
sit near me have a cup of coffee I am listening and don't come with your laughs your smiles your jokes your cleverness or stupidity no ego mask and fakes are out of town shhh I am listening sit with me in "no words allowed" world
I might say its just another ordinary day with another cup of coffee and there was someone.. draw a flower on my coffee opening up my eyes scream loud to my heart there is no such things like ordinary in life (and you are my precious gift from life)
Comments
Post a Comment